Caroline
Since my childhood days, I have enjoyed making greeting cards and handycrafts. As I grew older, I would only make them when I have the inspiration and on special occasions.

My interest in making cards returned when my office was organising a charity event. I started making cards for sale on a small scale for charity, birthday and festive seasons.

Soon my mum pointed out that it's time that I take my hobby seriously.

We fell in love with quilling when we first saw a portrait made out of quilling from a book. We were so amazed with the artwork and began to explore and learn how to quill.

My mum also uncovered her hidden talent and creativity in making cards. These beautiful collections were made by my mum. Salute to you mummy!


This is my favourite card. It can be used for any occasions. Sold it to my friend as a birthday card for her mum.


These 2 cards is all about love, suitable for wedding. Can also be used for any other occasions - no restrictions :-)

A cute design for new born. This pink colour card is meant for a baby girl. Of course, a blue colour version is also available for a baby boy. Love the cute foot prints. My mum said, the toughest part was making the baby toes!

The colour of this card is sweet. Another favourite of mine.

My mum was beginning to become more and more creative and tried folding the card in a different way. My friend bought this card for her friend's wedding.


This card was custom designed for my friend as a gift to her friend who was leaving for Australia to study.

Designed specially for a friend's daughter as a gift to her teacher.

0 Responses